Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sunday, June 16, 2013

In Search for Good Veggie Dishes

I've been searching for good veggies dishes/ side dishes for the past two days, and I hit a road block for most of the time. 

When I cook my veggies, I'm used to two cooking methods: sauteed (pan fried) or baked. Things vary from sauteed peppers, mushrooms, and zucchini, to baked peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, and onions. Of course, you can't go cooking your veggies without the Mrs. Dash on deck :) As much as I like my veggies, things are starting to go bland, leading to my reason in searching for new recipes. 

I finally found a few recipes tonight, and I've included the photo of the item and a link to the recipe. Can't wait to get a chance to try them out! 















No comments:

Post a Comment