Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Progress Picture Time! 

I've been pushing off the progress pics for a long long time now, because of so many reasons. Lack of working out, been having multiple slack days with my diet, forget to bring bathing suit to boyfriends house, and so many more. I've been doing mini workouts at home the past couple days, so I thought today would be the day to finally snap a few pics. 



From the front and side, I feel confident to say that with the minimal amount of ab workouts I do, I am seeing my belly to flatten a litttttle bit. Now I'm telling myself, imagine what you WOULD look like if you DID do the ab workouts! :D 




My back is the area that I'd like to work on more for the next little while. I personally feel that my back muscles have strengthened, but it doesn't really show in the pics. Then again, that could also be due to the fact that I am not flexing, nor do I know how to really flex my back muscles xP 


My arm muscles are by far the most progress I have seen since I started doing my workouts. Because of the angle and the lighting in the pictures, it's harder to see the difference in the definition. My little "mouse" at the top has gotten bigger, and I feel like there's a tad less fat hanging off the bottom of my arm too. 


The overall selfie --- terrible, terrible quality! I don't know what happened! I swear I had the same lights on. Fingers crossed it isn't the lighting, but my love handles look like they've slimmed down :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment