Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Enjoy Some Free Standard Workout Plans!

Hey everyone! 

So in order to spark your interests more on fitness (if you aren't already a super fitness guru) and other fantastic reasons, I have decided to create some free standard workout plans and upload them from time to time for you guys. 

These are good tools for people who are just starting out to people who are looking for a challenge. I will incorporate workouts for multiple levels of fitness/physical activity. And they're FREE! So there's no strings attached to having to pay or getting a subscription, etc. You can simply just click the link, download it, read it, and incorporate it into your workouts! 

I haven't decided how often I'll be uploading them, but I will try my best to not keep you guys waiting for too long :) 
Here's the first Free November Workout Download! 
www.gum.co/sellychan93_free 

Cheers!
xoxo 

Selina :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment