Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Updates! Ebook has dropped!


Aloha fellow readers! 

The last week has been blurry... with trying to balance school, get back on track with my diet and workouts... chaos! Hence why I haven’t been posting any progress updates.

I don’t know what’s gotten into me lately. I seem to have lost motivation and sight of my goals :( My excuses were definitely stronger than my motivation and determination. 
But after some time of thinking, I have gotten most of it back together and am gonna start fresh tomorrow. 

One good thing did come out of it, and that is my Ebook has finally dropped! 
I’ve put a lot of time and hard work into this book, and I really hope that it can help you guys! It’s titled “Beginner’s Guide to Health, Fitness, and Exercise”; if you’re interested in learning more about those topics, or you would like to support me, you can pick up your copy here! 

Buy my Ebook here!


If your New Years Resolution includes to eat better and be healthier, incorporate physical activity into your daily life, or lose some weight and build a better body, then I highly recommend you to pick up a copy! The book covers how you can do all of the above, and more! There’s also plenty of exercise circuits and workout routines to get you started / shake things up in your current workouts! 


In addition, I’ll continue you to share my workout pictures and routines with you guys! Final exams are just around the corner, and I am definitely getting nervous! But one thing I’ve learned in the few months of my fitness journey is to not be afraid of challenges. Face them head on. Look them straight in the eye, and tell them “I’m not afraid of you”. So that’s exactly what I’m going to do! 

Cheers!
xoxo

Selina :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment